Handmade by Annie

Handmade by Annie

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Morganne's Princess Sweater



Aunty Steph picked out a wickedly adorable pattern for a sweater coat for me to make for Mo Mo and it has subsequently taken over my life. Every spare second I have - I spend knitting this sweater.

It's been a week and so far this is all I have - it's time consuming... but easy (if that makes sense) and so far looks GREAT!!!!

It is worked from the bottom up, so I am working on the skirt part first - then will make my way up to the shaping for the top. We hope to make it go to past her knees... and hopefully I have enough yarn to do it as it's discontinued and the gauge isn't working out exactly - even though I did do a swatch which I usually NEVER do...

Will post more as it gets bigger:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey just wanted you to know I think more people read your blog than three. There are 5 states showing in the sidebar. You keep me laughing all the time. You have made some really great projects.
    You go girl.
    Hey can i aks you a question? JK LOL

    ReplyDelete