Handmade by Annie

Handmade by Annie

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Princess Sweater Update




My life has become this sweater. Not necessarily in a bad way... it just has. It's fun to work on it -it's just that it is such a large project that it is daunting so it feels like I NEED to be knitting every spare moment to make sure I finish it.
It's WAY easier than I thought it would be when I first started reading the pattern. The skirt is completed and I have gathered the stitches at the waist and am now going to be doing the actual difficult part which involves double pointed needles and knitting in the round. (neither of which I have done yet)

But, I'm ready for it! And excited to see what it comes out like. The yarn has been discontinued (as is usual when I start any project) and you literally cannot get it anywhere... so let's hope the 4 skeins I have left is enough to finish the top! If not... I will have to get craftier than I have ever been... Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks for listening.


My bitch for the day is......... I absolutely hate when people park in two spaces. I mean... really? Your car is so precious that you need to take 2 spaces so that no one touches it... then maybe you should leave it at home and take public transportation and just look at it instead of drive it. I find it ridiculously obnoxious!!!!

Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment